Health News is built and maintained by the team behind Nukleosome.
The ultimate goal of this online community is to create an intelligent and intellectually engaging discourse on human health.
This is a platform for anyone interested in a civilized and well-informed discussion on health news, technology, research and practices.
You’re very welcome to participate or just consume the quality knowledge being created.
There are no constraints on the topics discussed as long as they remain relevant to the core subject matter. Anything from biochemistry and bio/health tech to epidemiology, healthcare, fitness and biohacking is almost always a good topic to discuss here.
- Before posting anything, please look at other posts to get a better sense of what kind of content can be shared here.
- Referencing the original research or press release is best practice. Links to news release aggregators will be removed.
- Make post titles as concise and easy-to-understand as possible.
- If you’d like to share something you are personally involved in, please add a disclaimer.
- Camouflaged promotional/advertising attempts (i.e. in a question) might be removed without notice and probably lead to blocking the original poster.